***Tutorial by Sneaky Momma Blog Design***
Many people prefer using My Live Signature. It is a free, easy, and fun online way of making your signature. Here is how to do it:
When you have created your signature and have reached the 'Finished! The signature is ready.' page:
1. Click on 'Want to use this signature?' at the bottom above the ads.
2. Click on 'Generate HTML code'.
3. Click on 'Generate a code for my handwritten signature'
4. Highlight the code in the box and copy the text.
5. Open your blog's layout page in a new tab or window.
6. Click on Settings--->Formatting.
7. Scroll down to where you see the Post Template box and paste the code into it.
8. Click on Save Settings.
When you create a new post, you should see your new signature sitting all nice and pretty up at the top. Make sure you write your post ABOVE the signature.