Thursday, December 2, 2010

Why Choose TCBBD?

There are SO many blog designers around, so why pick me? 
  • Fast Service. Your main design will {under most circumstances} be finished within 2 weeks {3 weeks at the latest}. I do everything I can to have YOUR design finished for you in a short amount of time! {During holiday seasons, business may be busier, therefore causing your design to take longer. Contact me to get an estimate as to when your design could be finished!}
  • Inexpensive. My blog packages begin at $25, and have oodles of stuff to choose from! Get a beautiful blog design, for super cheap!
  • You get what you want. I do everything I can to ensure that you get the design you paid for! I pay close attention to detail, and will try to get exactly what you want. Everything from the background to the blog button is created with you in mind!
  • You are involved. I will correspond {via e-mail} very regularly with you throughout your design process, to make sure you are getting exactly what you want! You will be able to view my customer test blog, so you can see a live view of what your blog will look like! Everything is run by you, to make sure you love it!
Any other questions as to why you should choose TCBBD? Ask me here

No comments: