Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Checking...

BLOG BUTTON SLOTS!!!
Chelsea - I need you to send me your image! Without your image, I cannot make your button! I also do not know which blog you need me to make a button for. So in a comment, or e-mail (emijiz@gmail.com), give me to URl of the image, and what you want it to say. Thank you!
Michaela - I also need your image and what you want it to say. Like Chelsea, just leave the URL and what you want it to say in a comment or e-mail :)
Rachel T. - Same for you! I need your alls images!!! Without them, I cannot do anything.

BLOG MAKEOVER SLOTS!!!
Chelsea - I need you to tell me which blog you need a makeover for, what colors you like and what all you need (See What I Offer). Please contact me in e-mail or a comment. Thank you!

BLOG MAKEOVER SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE!!! REQUEST YOURS IN A COMMENT! I CAN DO THREE MAKEOVERS AT A TIME. THERE ARE TWO AVAILABLE SLOTS! GET THEM QUICK!!!

Thank you everyone!





No comments: