Monday, May 25, 2009

Freebies: Backgrounds

***Go to this post to see how to use my backgrounds!***

YAY! My first FREE backgrounds! Today, I have two for you!

Green swirls:


Hawaiian Flowers:


(Click on it to enlarge the backgrounds!)


Here is the code for Green Swirls:

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss102/emijiz/swirl-wallpaper-green-1.jpg


Here is the code for Hawaiian Flowers:

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss102/emijiz/3374566704_063e07a107.jpg

Tell me if you use them! Also, tell me if they work :) I tried them on my test blog and they worked, but you tell me if they work for you! Also, if you want matching headers or something in the middle, just leave a comment or email me at emijiz@gmail.com! So what do you think of my first backgrounds? Should I make more?



1 comment:

Laney said...

I like your new backgrounds! I definitely think you should make more! Maybe your next ones could be in brighter colors!
I am trying to redo my blog, and I was wondering what template you use on your regular blog. The template I have now is only allowing my header to be a small size.
Thank you SO much!

Blessings,
Laney